* Meadows, Daniel. (1975) Living Like This – Around Britain in the Seventies. London: Arrow Books.
* Meadows, Daniel. (1988) Nattering In Paradise – A Word from the Suburbs. London: Simon & Schuster.
* Meadows, Daniel. (1993) Set Pieces – Being About Film Stills Mostly. London: BFI Publications.
* Meadows, Daniel. (1997) National Portraits – Photographs from the 1970s by Daniel Meadows, edited by Val Williams. Salford: Viewpoint Photography Gallery, and Derby: Montage Gallery.
* Meadows, Daniel. (2001) The Bus – The Free Photographic Omnibus 1973-2001. London: The Harvill Press.
* Williams, Val. (2011) Daniel Meadows: Edited Photographs from the 70s and 80s. Brighton: Photoworks.
Books Illustrated include
* Palmer, Tony. (1982) Julian Bream, a Life on the Road. London & Sydney. Macdonald & Co.
Book Chapters include
* Meadows, Daniel. (1975) The Free Photographic Omnibus in Sykes, H; Schwob, C; Myers, J; Meadows, D; Campbell, B; Banish, R; Dobbie, I and Carter, P, British Image 1. London: Arts Council of Great Britain.
* Meadows, Daniel. (1999) Then and Now in Jack, I, (ed.) Love Stories: Granta no. 68 (pp 105-142). London: Granta.
* Meadows, Daniel, and Kidd, Jenny. (2009) Capture Wales, The BBC Digital Storytelling Project in Hartley, J, and McWilliam, K, (eds.) Story Circle: Digital Storytelling Around the World. Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell.
Click here to send an email to Daniel Meadows
Visit Photoworks and buy Daniel Meadows: Edited Photographs from the 70s and 80s by Val Williams. ISBN 978-1-903796-46-7
Visit Amazon Books and buy Set Pieces: Being About Film Stills Mostly by Daniel Meadows. ISBN 0-85170-389-5
Visit Amazon Books and buy Story Circle: Digital Storytelling Around the World edited by John Hartley and Kelly McWilliam. ISBN 978-1-405180-58-0